Our comfortable home “Santoline”
Santoline is a small news on the estate, although it is also a very common Mediterranean plant because it does not fear drought too much. Very aromatic, it forms like a small cypress that in the summer is covered with small yellow pom poms. It attracts many insects.
The “Santoline” home is also fully air-conditioned, on 2 levels overlooking the patio fountain, the countryside and the swimming pool.
6-8 people 104m2, double living room with fully equipped American kitchen area and comfortable sofa bed (2 persons), a laundry room and an independent toilet on the ground floor. The floor consists of a large room overlooking the patio with 2 90X200cm twin beds, a second bedroom with 2 80X200cm semi-detached beds and direct access to the 13m2 terrace, a bathroom, an independent toilet and a third bedroom with 2 90X200cm bunk beds and one private bathroom.
- Entrance to the secure domain by electric gate,
- 60m2 patio, refreshed thanks to running spring water from a stone fountain , with garden lounge(s) and garden table(s),
- 13mx6m secure pool,
- Barbecue, plancha,
- Boulodrome with garden lounge and garden table nearby,
- Ping-pong and mountain biking table available,
- Private covered parking,
- Close to the farm: walking trails in the vineyards and along the river Avenq or Gignac’s canal, mountain bike tours,
- Sale of local products on site in the cellar: wine, olive oil, honey,
- Pets allowed with an extra 5 euros/animal,
- End-of-stay household included in the rate,
- Convenience at 2kms: shops, post office, doctors, restaurants…
Discover our home “Coronille”
The park’s coronilles are in full bloom in spring, with spectacular bright yellow clusters. Coronille means “in crown,” like the shape of these flowers.
Find our prices for a quiet stay.
Come and discover our beautiful sunny region in the South of France.
A question ? A booking ?